Wound and Amputation Prevention
With the right tools and resources, you can have more wound-free days.
More than 30 years ago, evidence-based prevention measures were developed to help individuals reduce their risk of developing skin ulcers and lower extremity amputations.
Our wound and amputation prevention program includes:
- Annual screenings in the comfort of your own home
- Patient education that you can trust
- Tools for remote monitoring at home
- Assistance with footwear selection
- Devices to minimize pressure on your skin
- Access to specialists trained in wound prevention
- Collaboration with your primary care provider
United Wound Healing offers a unique program for individuals who have suffered their first chronic wound and want to improve their quality of life and avoid future potential wounds and complications.
- Live more days wound-free
- Reduce missed days at work
- Avoid costly ER visits and hospital stays
- Prevent lower extremity amputations